Gravity Falls: The Complete Series (DVD)
Welcome To Gravity Falls!
Twelve-year-old twins Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the sleepy forest town of Gravity Falls, Oregon to spend their summer vacation with their great uncle ("Grunkle") Stan, a shady, carnival-barker-like con man who forces them to work at the Mystery Shack, Oregon's lowest-rated tourist trap. Although the Shack is filled with hoaxes and fakes, the town itself seems to be hiding a paranormal dark side, with monsters and mysteries around every corner. When Dipper stumbles upon an elusive book hidden in the forest, he realizes it just might hold the secrets to understanding the town. Soon, conspiracy-obsessed Dipper and goofy, carefree Mabel realize they must rely on each other to survive their crazy, new world. Meanwhile, Grunkle Stan guards a secret of his own – one that just might hold the key to unlocking the deeper mystery that is Gravity Falls.
Includes All 40 Episodes!
- NEW Audio Commentaries On All 40 Episodes With Creator Alex Hirsch And Members Of The Cast And Crew
- NEW "One Crazy Summer" – A Look Back At Gravity Falls Featuring Interviews With Alex Hirsch, Actors Jason Ritter, Kristen Schaal, Jackie Buscarino, Thurop Van Orman, Carl Faruolo, And Niki Yang, Creative Director Michael Rianda, Producers Rob Renzetti And Brian Doell, Directors And Artists Matt Braly And Joe Pitt, Writers Jeff Rowe, Shion Takeuchi, And Josh Weinstein, Composer Brad Breeck, Art Director Ian Worrel, Artists Dana Terrace, Robertryan Cory, Andy Gonsalves, Sean Jimenez, And Alonso Ramirez Ramos, And Alex's Twin And The Inspiration For Mabel, Ariel Hirsch (105 minutes)
- NEW "The Hirsch Twins" – Alex & Ariel Hirsch Remember Their Own Summers Growing Up
- NEW Deleted Scenes – Over An Hour Of Never-Before-Seen Content
- "Between The Pines" – Behind-The-Scenes Series Finale Special
- Shorts – Interstitial Programming Between Seasons 1 And 2
- Promos – Commercial And Other Promo Materials From The Show’s Run
- And More ... ?