Skinny Tiger and Fatty Dragon (Region B BLU-RAY) Release March 2022
UK IMPORT BLU-RAY is Region B Locked. Will only play on ALL REGION BLU-RAY Players
Sammo Hung invokes the spirit of Bruce Lee in this high-energy action-tribute, playing a cop obsessed with the physical legacy of "The Little Dragon".
Teaming up with the infamous "Skinny Tiger" (Karl Maka – the Aces Go Places series), Sammo becomes the larger 'half' of a luck-starved, crime fighting duo forced to fight a running battle against a crime syndicate of triad gangsters.
Combining brilliantly choreographed fight sequences and infectious physical comedy, this tour-de-force comedy-adventure showcases incredible action tributes to the films of Bruce Lee. Skinny Tiger and Fatty Dragon makes its UK debut on Blu-ray from a brand new 2K restoration!
Plus: I am the White Tiger, a documentary on the career of stuntman, martial artist, and action director Mark Houghton.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- NEW 2K RESTORATION OF THE FILM
- NEW feature length audio commentary by Asian film expert Frank Djeng (NY Asian Film Festival) and martial artist / actor Robert "Bobby" Samuels
- NEW feature length audio commentary by action cinema experts Mike Leeder & Arne Venema
- NEW interview with stuntman and martial artist Mark Houghton
- Archival interview with director Lau Kar-wing
- Archival interview with actor, stuntman, and action choreographer Ridley Tsui
- Deleted Scene
- Original Cantonese mono audio
- Optional English dubbed audio
- Optional English Subtitles, newly translated for this release
- Limited Edition O-Card slipcase featuring new artwork by Darren Wheeling
- Limited Edition Bonus Disc: I Am The White Tiger (2018, dir. Chiu Lee)
- A Limited Edition collector's booklet featuring new writing by James Oliver
- Plus: I am the White Tiger, a documentary on the career of stuntman, martial artist, and action director Mark Houghton.
- REGION-B "LOCKED"