Amusement Park, The (BLU-RAY)
An elderly gentleman goes for what he assumes will be an ordinary day at the amusement park, only to find himself in the middle of a hellish nightmare instead.
Shot by George A. Romero between Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead, The Amusement Park is a bleak, haunting allegory where the attractions and distractions of an amusement park stand in for the many abuses that the elderly face in society. New 4K digital restoration commissioned by the George A. Romero Foundation and carried out by IndieCollect.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- BRAND NEW 4K RESTORATION OF THE FILM BY INDIECOLLECT
- Audio Commentary with Michael Gornick
- Re-Opening The "Park" with Suzanne Desrocher-Romero
- Bill & Bonnie's Excellent Adventure with Bonnie Hinzman
- For Your Amusement with Artist Ryan Carr
- Panel Interview with Suzanne Desrocher-Romero, Sandra Schulberg, Greg Nicotero and Daniel Kraus moderated by Shudder's Samuel Zimmerman
- The Amusement Park Official Brochure
- The Amusement Park Script
- Behind-the-Scenes Photo Gallery
- Optional English SDH and Spanish subtitles for the main feature