Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things (DVD)
Six friends in a theatrical troupe dig up a corpse on a deserted island graveyard to use in a mock Satanic ritual, that turns horrifyingly bad!
The SET-UP: Five young kinky actors and their artistic director come to a desolate and nearly forgotten burial island, complete with a morbid history of MURDER, RAPE, CURSES and DEMONS. Alan (Alan Ormsby), the brilliant but bizarre Director of the company, has brought them to this foreboding place to dabble in witchcraft; specifically to dig up a fresh corpse and use it in a ritual ceremony which is supposed to raise the dead from their graves. The PAY-OFF: It seems as though Alan has really gathered his "children" here, only to play a practical joke on them and then to party the rest of the night away. However, the joke's on Alan. His bizarre ritual ceremony really does raise the dead from their graves...only they're in no mood to party! NOTE: "BENJAMIN" CLARK is really "BOB" CLARK, the creative director behind the hit films PORKY'S, BLACK CHRISTMAS and A CHRISTMAS STORY among others. ALAN ORMSBY, though he turned in what has been described as "...one of the most obnoxious screen performances in history!", has actually made a mark for himself as the screenwriter for such memorable films as MY BODYGUARD, CAT PEOPLE, KARATE KID 3 and PORKY'S 2.
- New 2022 Video Introduction and Q&A with Alan Ormsby
- New 2022 – 90-minute Video Documentary DREAMING OF DEATH: Bob Clark’s Horror Films, with many new interviews with cast and crew.
- Full Commentary Track with Alan Ormsby, Jane Daly and Anya Cronin
- Memories of Bob Clark: A video tribute to the late Director.
- The Los Angeles Grindhouse Festival, May 22, 2007 Q&A. A Video filmed in between a double feature showing of CHILDREN SHOULDN’T PLAY… and DEATHDREAM at the Beverly Cinema.
- Confessions of a Grave Digger: Video Interview with Ken Goch.
- Extensive Photo & Poster Gallery
- “Dead Girls Don’t Say No” Music video by The Deadthings
- “Cemetery Mary” Music video by The Deadthings
- Original Theatrical Trailer and Radio Spots
- New Special Liner-Notes Booklet written by Patrick McCabe