Creatures The World Forgot (Limited Edition Region B BLU-RAY)
UK IMPORT Blu-Ray Disc Region B Locked. Will only play on ALL REGION BLU-RAY Players
Following the enormous success of One Million Years B.C. in 1965, Hammer embarked on a series of prehistoric adventures over the next five years, concluding with Creatures the World Forgot. Directed by Don Chaffey – previously responsible for One Million Years B.C., not to mention the Ray Harryhausen classic Jason and the Argonauts – the film swapped dinosaurs for more adult content, starred former Miss Norway and ex-Bond girl Julie Ege (On Her Majesty's Secret Service), and earned itself an 'X' certificate in the process. Even today, it still rates an '18' from the BBFC.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- High Definition remaster
- Original mono audio
- Audio commentary with author and critic Kim Newman (2022)
- Hammer's Women: Julie Ege (2022): profile of the Norwegian actor and model
- David Huckvale on Mario Nascimbene (2022): an appreciation of the film's by the author of Hammer Film Scores and the Musical Avant-Garde
- Three Children's Film Foundation films directed by Don Chaffey: Skid Kids (1953): story about a group of young cyclists; A Good Pull-up (1953): a handyman gets himself into trouble at a workers' café; Watch Out (1953): following the escapades of Dickie Duffle as he tours a film studio
- Original theatrical trailer
- Image galleries: promotional and publicity material
- New and improved English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
- Limited edition exclusive 80-page book with a new essay on the film, archival interviews and articles, an overview of contemporary critical responses, and film credits
- REGION-B "LOCKED"