Frankenstein And The Monster From Hell (Limited Edition Region B BLU-RAY)
The finale to Hammer's Frankenstein cycle features a young Doctor who is interned in the asylum where Baron Frankenstein supposedly perished after being found experimenting on stolen corpses. In the asylum he meets the mysterious Doctor Victor and gradually comes to realise that Frankenstein is alive and well and continuing his work.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- TWO PRESENTATIONS OF THE FILM: in original UK theatrical aspect ratio 1.66:1 and alternative full frame1.37:1
- NEW audio commentary by critic Kat Ellinger
- Archive audio commentary by Shane Briant, Madeline Smith and Marcus Hearn
- An Appreciation of Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell by David Huckvale
- The Music of Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell
- Taking Over the Asylum
- Charming Evil: Terence Fisher at Hammer
- Stills Gallery
- Optional English SDH subtitles for the main feature
- Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Graham Humphreys
- Soft cover book with new essays by Kevin Lyons, Kelly Robinson and Emma Westwood plus production stills
- Five collectors' art cards
- REGION-B "LOCKED"