How To Be Loved (BLU-RAY)
During a trip from Warsaw to Paris an actress reflects on the last few years of her life during the German occupation while hiding a fellow actor wanted for murder. Based on a novel by Kazimierz Brandys and told in a series of vignettes, Wojciech Has’s psychological tragedy marks the end of the Polish Film School and an important transition in the Polish director’s career.
- Introduction Notes on How to be Loved by Annette Insdorf, Film Professor at Columbia University, and author of books including "Intimations: The Cinema of Wojciech Has"
- Post Screening Notes on How to be Loved by Annette Insdorf.
- Discussion on How to be Loved with Sebastian Smoliński, Film Critic
- Written Essay by Michael Brooke, writer
- Written Essay by Annette Insdorf
- New slip cover by Aleksander Walijewski
- English subtitles
- REGION-A "LOCKED"