Invaluable: The True Story Of An Epic Artist (BLU-RAY)
An In Depth Look at EVIL DEAD special FX artist TOM SULLIVAN and how he helped create EVIL DEAD with Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell.
"A must see for any horror fan." - Horror Society THIS IS WHERE THE STORY OF "THE EVIL DEAD" BEGINS... Sam Raimi's 1981 film THE EVIL DEAD is a horror masterpiece that has terrified audiences for over 40 years and spawned sequels, a remake, video games, toys and even a television series. The original film's iconic special effects and make-up were created by Tom Sullivan, a Michigan artist and sculptor who became friends with Sam Raimi, star Bruce Campbell and producer Rob Tapert when they were in college. Ryan Meade's INVALUABLE: THE TRUE STORY OF AN EPIC ARTIST is a feature length documentary about the life and art of Tom Sullivan and his involvement with the EVIL DEAD film series. Assembled with amazing archival Super 8mm film footage, Hi8, VHS, and vintage audio tapes and photographs, it's a unique and sentimental portrait of a man who helped make one of the greatest horror franchises of all time. Also contains amazing behind-the-scenes footage, original location visits, all-new interviews with Bruce Campbell, Ted Raimi, Josh Becker, Danny Hicks, Hal Delrich, Ellen Sandweiss, Betsy Baker, Theresa Tilly and more!
- OTHER MEN’S CAREERS – A bonus documentary about the life of filmmaker Josh Becker
- Vintage Tom Sullivan “In the Spotlight” interview (1989)
- Unedited interview with Tim Philo, cinematographer of THE EVIL DEAD
- Extended interview segments with Josh Becker
- INVALUABLE Promotional Trailers
- Ryan Meade short films: BONG FLY & COSMOS LOCOS
- BONG FLY Behind-the-Scenes
- SNAP SHOTS – Motion Stills Gallery