Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout (BLU-RAY)
It's time to break a sweat with the undead! Terror Vision is proud to present the Blu-ray premiere of Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout, the hit 1989 aerobic video spoof with a gruesome twist. Directed by cult film icon Kenneth J. Hall at the height of the exercise tape craze, Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout presents the Queen of Scream in a fun, frightening adventure that will keep you in stitches as you shed some inches.
Pulses get going as Linnea leads viewers through routines while looking back on the films that made her a legend. Blood starts flowing as her jog is interrupted by zombies and a sexy sleepover becomes a nighty nightmare. Who will survive and how much will be left of them?!?
Terror Vision is happy to have rescued and restored the master tapes for presentation here along with a 5.1 audio mix. Stacked with new and archival special features and two versions of the movie to enjoy, this is the definitive release of a true genre classic.
**The Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout masters were archived on 3M tape which was discovered years later to be notoriously bad for archiving films. Terror Vision and Gotham Photochemical meticulously recovered the picture from these damaged sources, removing mold and debris. Even though the picture and sound are great, you will see some stubborn flaws that couldn't be fixed.**
- Fit To Kill: Interview w/ Linnea Quigley
- Sweatin' To The Zombies: Interview w/ Kenneth J. Hall
- Cemetery Dance: An Interview w/ Cynthia Garris
- New Commentary with Linnea Quigley and Kenneth J. Hall - moderated by Terror Vision's Brad Henderson
- Newly Created Master from The Master Tapes
- New 5.1 Mix Created from The Master Tapes
- New Trailer
- Isolated Score
- Archival Commentary
- Archival Making Of Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout
- Old Master with 2.0 Audio