Martin (4K UHD) Coming to Our Shelves March 2023
UK Import. 4K UHD Disc is All Region. Should play on any 4K UHD player.
Young Martin (John Amplas) is entirely convinced that he is an 84-year-old blood-sucking vampire. Without fangs or mystical powers, Martin injects women with sedatives and drinks their blood through wounds inflicted with razor blades. After moving to Braddock, Penn., to live with his superstitious uncle (Lincoln Maazel), who also believes Martin is a vampire, Martin tries to prey exclusively on criminals and thugs but stumbles when he falls for a housewife (Sara Venable).
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- BRAND NEW 4K RESTORATION of a 35mm dupe negative supervised and approved by Director of Photography Michael Gornick
- NEW audio commentary by Travis Crawford
- NEW audio commentary by Kat Ellinger
- NEWTaste the Blood of Martin: A feature-length documentary including location tour
- NEW Scoring the Shadows: An interview with composer Donald Rubinstein
- Audio commentary by George A Romero, John Amplas and Tom Savini
- Audio commentary by George A Romero, Richard P Rubinstein, Tom Savini, Michael Gornick and Donald Rubinstein
- J Roy - New And Used Furniture: a short film by Tony Buba
- Making Martin: A Recounting
- Trailers, TV and radio spots