Star Trek: Picard: Season 1 (BLU-RAY)
14 years after Captain Jean-Luc Picard retired from Starfleet, Patrick Stewart is back to reprise his iconic role. After the destruction of the Planet Romulus, we follow Picard as he tracks down a series of mysteries about his past. From co-creators Alex Kurtzman, Kirsten Beyer, Pulitzer Prize winning author Michael Chabon, and Academy Award winner Akiva Goldsman (A Beautiful Mind), Picard sets out on a new adventure against a legion of dangerous foes, with the help from a few returning characters–Data, Riker, and Seven of Nine–and a whole new crew.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- MAKE IT SO – The co-creators and Patrick Stewart discuss bringing the iconic character back to the screen, including what was compelling enough to warrant it and the obstacles they had to overcome to make it so.
- BEHIND-THE-SCENES EPISODIC FEATURETTES:
- STORY LOG: REMEMBRANCE
- STORY LOG: MAPS AND LEGENDS
- STORY LOG: THE END IS THE BEGINNING
- STORY LOG: ABSOLUTE CANDOR
- STORY LOG: STARDUST CITY RAG
- STORY LOG: THE IMPOSSIBLE BOX
- STORY LOG: NEPENTHE
- STORY LOG: BROKEN PIECES
- STORY LOG: ET IN ARCADIA EGO, PART 1
- STORY LOG: ET IN ARCADIA EGO, PART 2
- COMMENTARY: EPISODE 101, "REMEMBRANCE" – Executive producers Alex Kurtzman, Akiva Goldsman and Michael Chabon, supervising producer Kirsten Beyer, and director Hanelle M. Culpepper provide commentary about episode one of Star Trek: Picard.
- THE MOTLEY CREW – Working outside of Starfleet, Picard gathers his crew from across the galaxy. This special feature takes a look at the actors and characters that will travel aboard the La Sirena.
- ALIENS ALIVE: THE xBs – A look inside the creative process behind the xBs of Star Trek: Picard, alongside Lead Creature Designer Neville Page, Vincent Van Dyke and his prosthetics studio team, as well as Make-Up and Prosthetics Department Head James MacKinnon about the process from start to stage.
- PICARD PROPS – Property Master Jeffrey Lombardi takes fans on a tour of the many props created for Season One of Star Trek: Picard.
- SET ME UP – Production Designer Todd Cherniawsky serves as the tour guide for the main stages of Star Trek: Picard, including the La Sirena, Picard's study and the Borg Cube. Cherniawsky, Supervising Art Director Iain McFadyen and Set Decorator Lisa Alkofer also discuss the various designs for the show.
- STAR TREK: SHORT TREKS: CHILDREN OF MARS – Twelve-year-old classmates Kima and Lil find themselves at odds with each other on a day that will change their lives forever.
- COMMENTARY: STAR TREK: SHORT TREKS: CHILDREN OF MARS – Executive producer and co-writer Alex Kurtzman, and co-writers Jenny Lumet and Kirsten Beyer, discuss the featured Short Treks episode.
- DELETED SCENES
- GAG REEL
- Optional English SDH subtitles for the entire season