The Howling: 40th Anniversary (Limited Edition 4K UHD/Region B BLU-RAY Combo)
UK IMPORT 4K DISC All Region Blu-Ray Discs Region B Locked. Will only play on ALL REGION BLU-RAY Players
Imagine your worst fear a reality with this brand new 4K 40th anniversary restoration of The Howling, approved by Director Joe Dante (Gremlins). With ground-breaking special effects by Rob Bottin (The Thing, The Fog, Total Recall), The Howling has been stunningly restored for a new generation of horror fans. Graphically violent, sexually explicit and nightmarishly intense, it remains one of the most original werewolf movies of the eighties. After an intense confrontation with a serial killer, news anchor Karen White (Dee Wallace) is left traumatised and suffering from amnesia. In need of recovery, Karen takes refuge within "The Colony", a country retreat organised by her psychiatrist Dr Waggner (Patrick Macnee). But things at "The Colony" aren't as idyllic as they originally seemed and as blood curdling screams break the midnight silence, Karen's memories slowly begin to come into focus.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- EXCLUSIVE NEW 4K RESTORATION OF THE FILM
- NEW Inside the Career of Joe Dante - newly produced featurette examining the career and legacy of Joe Dante
- Welcome to Werewolfland - a look back into the special effects of The Howling
- Deleted Scenes
- Outtakes - These outtakes will leave you howling!
- Five collectible artcards
- Booklet - 20-page illustrated booklet featuring original press kit, new stills and essay
- Poster - exclusive new poster for the 4K restoration of the film
- 4K BLU-RAY/BLU-RAY COMBO RELEASE
- Optional English SDH subtitles for the main feature